December 11, 2007

1 Month

Has it really been a month already? It seems like I just found out I was pregnant, but yet it feels like Alex has always been here. He was the missing link in our family. I feel so happy, content, and complete now.

We went to the doctor yesterday. Alex now weighs 9lbs 4oz and is almost 22in long. Last weight check was 10 days prior and he was at 8lbs 6oz. He still seems so tiny to me. My little peanut! He has also been dubbed Piglet. Partly due to his size, and mostly cause he eats like a little piggy. Ben has been aptly named Tigger. If you've ever spent any time with Ben you'll easily understand the reference to his bouncing energy.

Enough chat....all anyone wants to see are pictures anyway, lol. Here are some beautiful photos taken by Nichol last night.







Mommy and Alex


Seriously, could this kid be any cuter???




And here are a couple I've taken in the past week...

the last picture before he lost his hair


I like to call this one "Word up"

6 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous December 11, 2007 at 5:15 PM  

These pics are beautiful!! Adorable boys Tabby!

Christy December 11, 2007 at 5:31 PM  

Your boys are absolutely precious!! Thanks so much for the update -- we miss you at the Garden, but we know you are just enjoying those sweet sweety baby boys.

. December 11, 2007 at 8:22 PM  

awww....they look so good on your page! I had fun & will play with that sweet baby anytime you'll let me!

Unknown December 11, 2007 at 8:26 PM  

Gorgeous pics!!! I just love that header!! You have two seriously cute boys! I can't believe it's already been a month!

Amy December 12, 2007 at 5:34 AM  

OMgosh, they are so stinkin' cute!!! I love the solid black backgrounds! How did she do that??? My favorite is of course the butt shots! :) You are so blessed! Love you!!!

TanishaRenee January 5, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Tabitha, your boys are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love all of the pics, Nichol is so talented!

If Ben is anything like Donovan, then I totally understand why you call him Tigger. Donovan makes me tired just watching him! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP