April 18, 2008

5 Months



He's growing like crazy!

Here are some of his recent milestones:

-rolling both directions, all across the floor, for several weeks now
-teething like mad!
-getting very interested in food, tried rice cereal a few times and handled it pretty well
-starting to push up on his knees. i predict he'll be crawling by the end of 6 months
-great giggle fits, especially when watching his big brother be a goofball
-beginning to socialize with other people besides me :)
-waking 4-6 times a night to nurse....oh wait, that's not a positive
-reaching and grabbing for everything in his path. his new nickname is mr. grabby.
-and i'm proud to report he can officially fit the entire upper half of his foot in his mouth

6 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Leslie April 18, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

Awesome photo! I love the action or whatever processing you're using to get that effect. Very cool! I love to hear little babies giggle like crazy. I have a 6 month old nephew that I LOVE to make laugh when I get to see him.

sharonpdx April 18, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

what a fantastic photo!

Unknown April 18, 2008 at 6:43 PM  

I absolutely love that pic! And you need to tell me how you did it :) He's doing so well....except for the waking 4-6 times. He'll grow out of that soon!

SAR girls April 19, 2008 at 6:52 PM  

Your photos rock! You cature some great facial expressions! :)

~Jan

TanishaRenee April 20, 2008 at 5:02 PM  

Oh I just love those big eyes! What a cutie! Great shot!

I can't wait to experience those baby giggles!!

Anonymous April 22, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Love the effect you used on this photo...Man he is a doll.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP