April 18, 2008

Is this wrong?



Ben thought it was pretty funny! Although this is as close as he would come to touching one....


Speaking of wrong....poor Kojak got his yearly haircut. He still needs a bath and to be brushed out. I think he's feeling a little indignent...

6 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Leslie April 18, 2008 at 4:58 PM  

LOL at the caterpillar on your littlest! Love his expression there.

sharonpdx April 18, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

no way. that's so totally NOT wrong. it's awesome. and hysterical.

Unknown April 18, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

Love love love that caterpillar pic of Alex! I bet Kojak feels tons better with the haircut! You're quite the stylist LOL

Vicki Chrisman April 19, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

Those photos are SOOOO CUTE!
And btw... I not only stopped by, after your vistited my blog.. but I have you saved in my faves! Great blog!

TanishaRenee April 20, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

Awwwww, I love the look on his face in the first pic!

Something only a big brother can get away with doing!

Anonymous April 22, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

Those pics are great Tabby...Love the one of Alex...Such cuties.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP