June 10, 2008

A new favorite

I love it when I unload the pictures from my camera and find a hidden treasure. This shot was completely unintentional, but so perfect. It's as if Alex is thinking I can't wait until I get big enough to keep up with him.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Sarah June 15, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

I love when that happens! That really is a great shot...a good one to scrap :)

mamalove June 15, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Love love love this shot!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP