June 10, 2008

A new favorite

I love it when I unload the pictures from my camera and find a hidden treasure. This shot was completely unintentional, but so perfect. It's as if Alex is thinking I can't wait until I get big enough to keep up with him.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown June 15, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

I love when that happens! That really is a great shot...a good one to scrap :)

mamalove June 15, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Love love love this shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP