July 7, 2008

A challenge

I was lucky enough to be get a chance to play along in a card challenge issued by the fabulous Vicki Chrisman. She bagged up some lovely papers and images from Crafty Secrets with other misc goodies and sent them out to 20 eager and willing participants. Here is what I made with mine...

It's been so long since I've played with paper I was beginning to worry that I had forgotten how. Even this card took me a while to figure out the direction I wanted to go with it. I am hoping it will give the creative push I need to get back to work on some of these thousands of pictures I've been taking lately. I miss it. So thank you Vicki for hosting the challenge! And be sure to hop over to Vicki's blog and check out what the other ladies have done. It's so fun to see all of the different interpretations of the same product.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous July 8, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

I had this same image in Vicki's challenge, but I really like what you did with it. The combination of the rick rack on the ribbon is cute and how you did the sentiment is neat. Great job!

Unknown July 9, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

This came out so cute!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP