July 9, 2008

My Cupie-Cutie


Alex woke the other day with his hair like this, a perfect little cupie doll lock of hair sticking straight up. It stayed like this all day long and gave me a fit of giggles everytime I looked at him.

Seriously, how could this not make you laugh?


And if that doesn't get you, how about sticking a mask and cape on him?


Unfortunately by that point he wasn't nearly as amused as I was. I think I will title that one 'The Reluctant Hero'. Alex is really going to love hate me for these pictures one day.

My little fella turned 8 months old today. This month's milestones include cutting his first top tooth, cruising the furniture faster than I can catch him, and he is testing the waters on letting go and standing on his own. It won't be long before he is running around.

He also has a new nickname....Gizmo. He makes these noises that sound just like a gremlin. Kind of makes me scared to give him a bath because when gremlins get wet they multiply.....and that's the last thing we need around here!

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown July 9, 2008 at 3:35 PM  

ROFL! He has the best facial expressions EVER! I can't believe he is 8 months old already! Wow, time goes by fast. Great shots!

Amy July 12, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

I love the Gremlin thing. Make sure you keep him out of sunlight too, cause they don't like that either. LOL
Love the pics. He is getting so big!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP