July 29, 2008

Ice cream dreams

Ben loves ice cream! From the moment he gets out of bed in the morning, he starts obsessing if he knows it's in the house. He will walk into the kitchen, knock on the freezer door, stick his ear up to it while calling hello, and ask if we can hear that? I guess the ice cream is calling to him.

This is a conversation we had this weekend...

Ben: Mommy, Ben is sooo hungry! (he often refers to himself in 3rd person)

me: You are? What would you like to eat?

Ben: Not foods. Foods make you sick.

me: They do? I thought only mushrooms made you sick.

Ben: Foods make you sick. Foods not feel good. Ice cream makes you feel better.

me: It does?

Ben: Uh huh! Foods make you sad, ice cream makes you happy.

me: Yes, ice cream makes me happy too.

Ben: Foods not nice, ice cream is friends.

me: Really? (how do you argue this logic?)

Ben: Please? (picture large blue doe eyes)

me: Please what?

Ben: Pleeeeeaaaaaase? (even bigger doe eyes with a few flutters of the eyelashes)

me: What? Do you want some ice cream?

Ben: Uh huh! Uh huh!

me: Well, okay.

Ben: Ben is soooo happy!


I'm such a sucker...and the worst part is, he knows it!

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown July 29, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Oh my goodness! That totally made me smile! What a cutie! How could you say no to that?!

Melissa July 30, 2008 at 4:17 PM  

ROFL! That is totally cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP