August 5, 2008

A gremlin and a ham

I keep forgetting to show off my little gremlin's 2 new top teeth. I didn't think it was possible, but I think they make him even cuter when he smiles.
Photobucket

While trying to get a picture of his top teeth I came away with this shot, my new absolute favorite of him.

Photobucket


And of course whenever I'm trying to get a picture of Alex, my little ham has to jump in front of the camera. Even covered in dirt and sweat he's the most handsome fella I ever saw.
Photobucket


I know I'm their mother, and every mother says this,but I have got to have the cutest damn kids on the planet! I'm still trying to figure out how that happened.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

~Amie~ August 7, 2008 at 10:03 AM  

oh my....they are both so gorgeous Tabitha!!

Melissa August 7, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

They sure are adorable little blonde haired, blue eyed boys!

TanishaRenee August 8, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

Oh, how cute are they?! You're gonna have to chase the girls away before you know it! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP