August 4, 2008

Random-ness

It seems I've been tagged, twice, by Sarah and Amie so I guess it's time to once again share some useless facts about myself.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is posted on your blog.


In no particular order...

* Trauma injuries facinate me, but watching surgical procedures creep me out...there's just something so instrusive about it.

* I always hated tomatoes until I was pregnant with Alex, now I eat a tomato sandwich almost daily. Same thing happened with green beans and my pregnancy with Ben.

* One quality I find attractive in a man is his handwriting, to me it's a sign of intelligence....my hubby has beautiful penmanship.

* I used to be so embarrassed to go to the thrift store with my mom when I was a teenager, now I try to go at least once a week and get no greater thrill than finding a treasure amongst the junk.

* When I was a little girl I shoved lima beans up my nose and paper in my ears. My parents were so proud.

* I secretly love Barbra Streisand, although I guess it's not really a secret anymore...

So here's who I tag...some of you need a poke to update your blog and for the rest, I just want to be nosy and see what you come up with.
Amy
Brooke
Nichol
Rachel
Tanisha
Vicki

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman August 4, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

Oh..these are always fun to read. lol Thanks!

Unknown August 5, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

LOL Barbara Streisand?! Lima Beans?! Now when I tell people about my friend Tabitha I can say "My friend Tabitha, who listens to Barbara Streisand, and used to shove lima beans up her nose, ..." Great list :)

~Amie~ August 7, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

I love reading your random facts! we should get together sometime and hit the flea markets! I dread the day my kids start to hate it LOL...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP