August 10, 2008

Mischief managed



I only thought the bowl of banana pudding was pushed far enough away on the table so that Alex couldn't reach it. I was wrong. He was happy.


Now I have smashed bananas in my carpet, on the wall, all over the coffee table, and screen door. And I thought he was being quiet and content because he was watching his brother play outside. Lesson learned.

Well, hopefully he thought it tasted better than the pinecone he was sampling earlier in the day.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown August 10, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

ROFL!! Seriously...that made me laugh out loud! And I love the shot of him chomping on a pine cone!

Vicki Chrisman August 11, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

lol.. pinecones and mashed bananas..yum! lol

Melissa August 12, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Hehe!! Too funny! Boy oh boy...he looks so big in these pics.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP