October 4, 2008

11 months and 4 years

It's been a while since I've done a formal photoshoot with the boys....and it will be quite a while before I do one again.

It is so much easier to catch them in their element than trying to direct them into a pose, at least from a mother's stand point. One would run away while the other pouted and vice versa. It wasn't until I threatened to put frog legs in the apple pie we were going to bake later that I got a smile from Ben. I did get a couple of cute shots, but overall I am disappointed in the quality and focus. Only because I know I can do better.

So here they are. Enjoy. You won't see any more taken by me for a long time.
IMG_4440w

Little man in a big chair

IMG_4498w

This one would have been perfect if only it was focused properly.
Heartbreakers!

This is when they really started loosening up
You so funny!

Oh yes, it's the tea cup again. Oh yes, I blew it once again.
IMG_4783w

This one is my absolute favorite of the session. It's perfect in every way...composition, clarity, emotion...and it was just an unplanned, lucky shot. One day I'll learn.
Beauty in the eyes of a child

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 4, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

These are all absolutely adorable! I do agree that the last one of Alex is definitely the best! You have such beautiful boys!

Average Scrapper October 8, 2008 at 11:10 AM  

I think you've got some keepers from that shoot. Also, even though the one you wanted most is out of focus, I'd still print it and save it. It's beautiful.

Okay, I just had to get that out of my system before I continue peeking through your blog. :)

Anonymous October 18, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

such cute little fellows! That teacup shot is absolutely perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP