October 4, 2008

Ben has a crush

Ever since we attended Tara's graduation a few weeks ago, all Ben has talked about is Tara. Every girl he sees with short dark hair it reminds him of her and he's been begging to see her again. So Tara came up yesterday just to play with Ben...nevermind the fact that she's my best friend. That's what I love most about her though, she loves my family almost as much as I do.

We spent the day at our favorite park. Ben held her hand and led her straight to the see saw.

I love this shot I got of him up in the air. I wish they could all be this crisp!

You know you're a cute boy when you can talk a lady in heels into crossing the creek!

Alex and I walked around while Alex ate rocks and leaves


We had so much fun! Ben can't wait for Tara to come back another day to play :)

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 4, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

How cute!! Tara looks like a blast! And I got a good giggle out of Alex eating rocks and leaves LOL

Melissa October 6, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

How cute that Ben has a crush!!
Yum....Rocks are tasty! :P
Great photo's.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP