October 28, 2008

Arachnophobia

IMG_5453w

We watched the movie Arachnophobia a couple of weeks ago. Ever since, Ben has been struck with the fear of spiders. So being the kind and nurturing parents that Tim and I are, we've taken to hiding this fake spider all over the house for Ben to find....in his toy box, on his food, in the bath, in his bed, in his pocket...just to name a few. He screams like a girl every time. We laugh our butts off every time. I know Ben will be so relieved when Halloween is over.

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

TheresaK October 29, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

OMG...I would so do that too!!! That is HILARIOUS!~

Unknown October 31, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

OMG! That is freakin' hilarious! You guys are awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP