November 1, 2008

Tricks and treats

We survived trick or treating! Even though this year was a little lonely since Tim had to work.

Ben's costume was a hit! He recieved comments at every house we visited.
My Robot

I know you can't see it, but there is a warning label running across the top of the box. It states "Warning: Use caution while operating under the influence of sugar".

Alex was my Super Pooper. If you had to change his diapers on a daily basis, you'd understand how very appropriate that is.
My Super Pooper
Every hero needs a cape

Ben did great trick or treating. He was so polite, he makes me proud. Alex fell asleep by the time we hit the 3rd house. I ended up carrying him the entire time. After that workout I deserved to eat some candy!

It was a bit disappointing though, not many houses were open for candy business. Next year we may have to go through some other neighborhoods. Alex should be old enough to hang by then. He did perk up when we got home and heard the rustling of candy wrappers.

Here they are enjoying their loot...
Ben enjoying his loot
Alex enjoying his loot

I think Ben went through half of his candy within 15 minutes. He has a new method this year....he opens everything, takes a bite, then quickly moves on to the next piece leaving a trail of half eaten candy and wrappers in his wake. Fortunately both boys crashed out off their sugar high pretty quickly and slept solidly through the night. I can't wait for next year!

4 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown November 2, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

Both of your boys are too cute for words! Bens costume came out amazing! I'm glad you all had a good Halloween! :)

Vicki Chrisman November 2, 2008 at 11:54 AM  

Tabitha.. your boys are just so stinking cute I cant stand it! That in combination with your fantatic photography.. is just over the top! Both costumes are just so so cute. I was just waiting to see Ben's outfit, when you said you'd been working on it. It turned out fantastic!

TanishaRenee November 2, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

Oh my goodness Tabith, I think the get cuter with each new photo!!! Love their costumes!

Melissa November 2, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

They both look adorable. You did a fantastic job with Ben's costume. WTG Momma!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP