November 4, 2008

Alex voted! Did you?

He voted, did you?

Last presidential election I let Ben touch the screen to cast my vote. He was 5 months old. This year I continued the tradition and let Alex make the selection. Now both boys can say they voted for President before they were even a year old.

So...if a little guy can do it then grown ups have no excuse. Get out. Vote. Be heard.

Oh, and no matter the outcome of the election, I think it's pretty awesome that history will be made today!

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Sarah November 4, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

We voted! Lily pushed the levers for both of us :)

TanishaRenee November 4, 2008 at 5:44 PM  

I voted Friday!

Vicki C November 4, 2008 at 10:04 PM  

Cutest little voter I've ever seen! lol

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP