November 5, 2008

Shhhhh....


I'm almost scared to type this, afraid of jinxing myself. I mean it's only taken 11 months, 1 week, and 6 days to accomplish....but I think we can officially say that Alex is finally sleeping through the night!

Now if only I could get his internal clock to go back an hour for daylight savings time...

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa November 6, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

Yay! That's great! Hope he keeps it up. That is such a sweet picture BTW.

Unknown November 6, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

YAY!!! And that is one adorable picture!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP