November 5, 2008

oodles of noodles

I'm too sexy for my noodles!


Ramen noodles never looked so good on anyone before!


Admit it, you're jealous!

4 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Anonymous November 6, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

I AM jealous. Do you think if i put Ramen Noodles in my hair and posed nice I could be so cute? LRD

Melissa November 6, 2008 at 10:05 AM  

Ahahaha! Too cute!!

Unknown November 6, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

ROFL!! Ok...he is just too cute! And now I'm craving some Ramen noodles!

Vicki Chrisman November 6, 2008 at 1:42 PM  

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP