November 6, 2008

Let him eat cake!

Sunday is rapidly approaching, along with Alex's 1st birthday. I'll spare you my sappy musings (for now) and share the photos I took for his one year photoshoot...

The beginning
The begining

First squish
1st squish (alternate edit)

Not only is it squishy, it tastes good too!
Not only is it fun to smash, it tastes good too!

Yep, this is fun!
Can I do this everyday?

Getting his toes wet
Getting his toes wet

Blue frosting makes me giggle
Icing makes me giggle

Look! It's Blue Beard!
Blue Beard

Don't you just want to pinch those legs?
IMG_6021w

Damn, he's beautiful!
I can't believe my beautiful babe is 1 already!

Going back for more.
Going back for more

Getting slippery!
Getting slippery

This little piggy had cake.
This little piggy had cake

The aftermath
The aftermath


I bet you wish you had some blue cake to play in now too, huh?

5 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa November 6, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

What fabulous pics!!! That cake is nearly identical to Kieran's 1st b-day cake. :) Brings back memories.

Alex is such a gorgeous boy. Happy early birthday to him!!!

Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay November 6, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

no, but I want you to come and take all of my pictures!

Unknown November 7, 2008 at 8:06 AM  

WOW!! These came out amazing!! I absolutely LOVE the Blue Frosting Makes Me Giggle picture! Happy Birthday Sweet Alex!!

TanishaRenee November 7, 2008 at 7:11 PM  

A year old...already? Oh my Tabitha, where has the time gone? Beautiful photos...looks like a fun time!!!!

Vicki Chrisman November 11, 2008 at 5:16 AM  

Oh... that just TOTALLY made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those photos are just amazing Tabitha!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP