November 8, 2008

Bittersweet

A mother's love

Tomorrow is Alex's 1st birthday and I'm already crying. I'm very excited for the next stage, because after having Ben I know how much fun it gets from here.

But, I'm scared to let go. Alex is most likely our last child. The last soft, sweet smelling baby skin I will feel pressed against mine. Comforting him, cradled against my chest as only a mother can.

I took this photo today to always remind me of how it feels, how he feels.

I'm not ready...

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

TanishaRenee November 8, 2008 at 8:28 PM  

beautiful photo! What did you use for the background? Xander will be 7 months tomorrow...already!

Unknown November 9, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

Oh Tabitha....you're going to make me cry. It's an amazing photo!

Vicki Chrisman November 11, 2008 at 5:21 AM  

Oh Tabitha... this is just so touching. I felt the same way about my boys..and the last one.. just really hard to think about them not being a baby much longer.
I just delt with my baby leaving to be out on his own , not to long ago.. and it was rough. Thank goodness...if you raise them being used to "mom hugs" they still let you have them... no matter how old they are.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP