December 28, 2008

Alexander the Great

My little fella is growing by leaps and bounds these days. Here are a few milestones I don't want to forget...

-freely gives kisses, as long as you don't mind the open mouthed, snotty, drooly variety.
-says good job and gives you a high five for a job well done.
-has learned the fine art of manipulation....after saying "no touch" for the hundreth time over the Christmas tree he leaned over gave me a kiss and a sweet smile then reached back for an ornament as if to say "now can I touch?"
-finally broke his 3rd tooth on the bottom. His molars are pushing their way up soon.
-is completely, officially weaned.
-is getting quite adept at his problem solving skills, but will scream like a girl if it doesn't go his way. This child will be very intelligent, but also quite head strong.
-adores his brother almost as much as his mommy.

I know there is more, but my time is running out on the library computer. I sure wish I could share some cute photos....

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Vicki Chrisman January 2, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Happy New Year friend! I NEED you back sharing photos .. I miss them! But ..I love your stories too.. so .. glad your staying in touch that way.

Anonymous January 3, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

Happy New Year! I miss you terribly! Alex sounds a lot like Lily was at that age...HEAD STRONG! LOL He sure is a cutie and I love the Christmas tree/no touch story :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP