December 28, 2008

Surviving Christmas

We did, but just barely.

This year has been one that I can emphatically say I am glad is over. Both boys were (are) sick and we delightedly discovered (note:hard to type sarcasm) that Ben, who has never had antibiotics in his life, is apparently allergic to them. He was covered in hives from head to toe Christmas morning. Oh yeah, good times.

The boys did score well in the gift department. Thanks to all the grandparents and uncles for all the goodies they bestowed. Ben picks a new favorite toy every 30 minutes. Alex likes whatever Ben is playing with. Well, except for Spike the 3 foot remote controled dinosaur. He's quite terrified of him. We of course think it is funny to have Spike chase poor Alex around the room. I think my kids may need some serious therapy when they grow up after all the torture Tim and I put them through. It is quite fun though :)

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP