December 14, 2008

Got milk?

iSpy-White.1

This week's iSpy challenge was "White". I decided to stretch the concept a bit and use it to document a milestone.

It has been over a week now and I think it's safe to say we are well on our way to weaning. It happened in not an ideal way...Alex fell and bit a hole in his tongue, therefore the pressure of nursing was too painful for the poor little fella. I really was ready to be done, but it still took me by surprise since it happened so suddenly and unplanned. Now come the joys (and expenses) of keeping stocked up on whole milk. Although I didn't complain too much when I got to leave the house by myself earlier this week for over 7 hours to do some shopping and even enjoyed a Bloody Mary with my lunch :)

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa December 14, 2008 at 9:32 PM  

What a cute picture!

I'm totally slacking on the challenges. Hard to remember and find the time with this holiday craziness! LOL.

Anonymous December 16, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

Love this shot! And I love Bloody Marys! LOL

Amy January 1, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Yippy for no more bobbies!!! LOL You definatly deserve a Bloody Mary. Have fun with your new found freedom. Great shot too!!! Hs eyes are freaking gorgous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP