December 18, 2008

When it rains it pours

It seems we had a power outage the other night. And even though the computer was turned the surge still managed to fry my computer. You don't realize how much you become dependent on something until it's gone. The really scary part is I have not backed up any of my photos since May. I know, I know...I should have learned my lesson by now. The good news is even though my computer isn't salvageable except for spare parts they can still retrieve my data, so my pictures are safe. Take it from me, if you haven't backed up your precious memories lately, go right now and do it, you might not be as lucky as me (this time).

If that's not enough to deal with everyone in the house is sick yet again. I think we went a whole 2 weeks without any sickies and now we all have colds again. Poor Ben got his very 1st ear infection the day of his big play at school. He was a real trooper though and was the cutest wise man you ever saw. I wish I could share pictures, but the library doesn't allow you to upload from an external device.

I'm not sure yet what we will do for a long term computer solution and honestly I just can't think about it right now with all that's on our plates. So blog posts will be fewer and without any cute pictures for a while but hopefully it will all work out somehow...

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Melissa December 18, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Oh no!I'm so sorry. I've very glad your pictures are safe, though! I worry about that a lot and know I should back all the millions on here up.

Hope everyone begins feeling better very soon. HUGS!!!

Anonymous December 20, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

What am I going to do without you online?! Things will work out...they always do. I just hope they work out soon :) I'll be calling again soon!

Vicki Chrisman December 27, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

missing your blog Tabitha! Hope your Christmas was a great one! I'm sure with those darling little boys around.. it was tons of fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP