May 17, 2009

You make my heart so so big

IMG_2734w

This is what he tells me when I give him hugs, kisses, or a favorite treat.

He makes my heart so so big just by being with him.

Just to give you an idea of what a sweet and thoughtful soul he is....yesterday he gathered grass clippings from around the yard and proceeded to make a bird's nest. He then set the nest on top of Tim's truck so the birds could see his offering to them. Then he decided it would be best if he placed the nest in the tree, since afterall that's where birds live. He has been watching it faithfully for any birds that might have moved in and left some eggs. I only wish there was a way I could make that happen for him. He would be so delighted!

0 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP