September 9, 2009

Where does the time go? -Part 2

I catch myself daily looking at Ben and Alex and thinking "Wow! When did they grow up? When did they learn to do that?". And with Alex time seems far more accelerated than it did with Ben. Maybe it's because he's reaching milestones quicker than Ben, or maybe it's the knowledge that he's the last child, or maybe it's just that life is so much busier with 2 that it goes by quicker. It doesn't really matter. I just wish at times it would slow down. Before I know it I will have 2 little men on my hands instead of little boys.

When I went to have lunch with Ben at school last week I came home to find Alex crashed out on the couch. I took a few pictures of his sweet sleeping face and then remembered I had taken similar pictures when he was a baby. After digging around I found them and was struck by the growth in just 20 short months.

sweet dreams


I had also uploaded a recent picture to an online album that contains photos from Spring and Summer. When I opened the album and saw this one that was taken at the beginning of Spring....

IMG_9252w


I was flabbergasted with the changes in Alex just from April to August...

IMG_6916


Crazy, isn't it? Does anyone know where the pause button on life is?

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown September 10, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

LOVE the new blog format and the dragonfly banner and the little cassette player at the bottom. And the pics. Our babies grow up so fast when we're not looking. I agree about time flying by quicker, too. Fun side-by-side comparisons of the boys and seeing the difference 3-20 months makes in each!

Unknown September 11, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Wow! I can't believe how much Alex has grown this summer! Time does go by way to fast...lately I've been looking at Lily and I'm shocked by how big she has gotten.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP