October 27, 2009

All American Boy

IMG_9572


This past weekend we went an apple orchard for some Fall fun. I am still sorting and editing the pictures, but wanted to share this favorite real quick. This was taken on the tractor ride and I just love how the sign with the American flag showed up in the background. I ♥ him!

I'll be sharing the rest of the pictures in a day or so, so stay tuned.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

kelleysbeads October 27, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

oh wow, this absolutely terrific!

Sarah October 27, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

He is such a cutie! Great shot!

Melissa October 27, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Perfect lighting, perfect color, perfect little boy!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP