October 21, 2009

The haunted cookie house

Grandma sent the boys a Halloween themed gingerbread house kit. Ben begged and pleaded for 3 days until we finally had the time to put it together.

IMG_9264


Of course, what they really were most interested in was eating the icing and the candies.

IMG_9281


Doesn't his nose look like a candy corn? And I know you're jealous of the hair ;)

IMG_9285


Putting on the finishing touches, or stealing one last piece of candy...I'll let you guess

IMG_9293


Ta-da!! All done. *note the chipmunk cheeks packed full of candy

IMG_9298


Too bad it doesn't look like this anymore. Alex has perfected the art of sliding the kitchen chair over to the counter without making a sound to steal the candies. Half of the roof is now gone.

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 21, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

Your boys are so sweet! I would too have a hard time staying away from that yummy looking house!

Unknown October 22, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Oh my gosh! That shot of Alex and his funny hair is a riot!!

Unknown October 22, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

I need to take pics of my kids with the house they helped build last weekend. Yours turned out great! But did you taste that icing? Oh. My. Gawd. That was some foul tasting icing, but my kids loved it as much as your boys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP