October 31, 2009

I want to be a great big dinosaur

I want to be a great big dinosaur...


Hear me roar!
IMG_9878


Yesterday was 'dress as you favorite book character' day at school. Ben chose a book about dinosaurs, his next best favorite thing besides Transformers. Since he wanted to be Optimus Prime for Halloween and I was not about to attempt to handmake that costume, I was excited that I would still get my chance to test my creative skills. I am pretty pleased with the results and most importantly Ben loved it! He had tons of fun running around and roaring in this field after school. Looking at these images make me smile as I recall his delight.

Here he is that morning with his teacher, the old little old lady who lived in a shoe. When we first walked into the classroom Ben froze. He wasn't sure what to think....what had happened to his pretty, young teacher?
IMG_9700w


Now we are closely watching the weather in hopes that the rain will be gone this evening in time for tricks and treats. Happy Halloween!

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown October 31, 2009 at 2:58 PM  

Happy Halloween! You did a fantastic job on his dinosaur costume!! Great shots as always!

Unknown October 31, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Oh Tabitha, that turned out AWESOME! Love the pics in the field :)

Unknown October 31, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

Oh how cute! I hope you can all enjoy your trick-or-treatin too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP