November 2, 2009

Tricks and treats

I have to admit, this year was the most fun I've had on Halloween. I loved watching both boys in their excitement! And even though then rain threatened to cancel our plans, it stopped long enough to go out candy begging.

As you can see, Alex was really into his character!

IMG_9898w


Ben was too!
IMG_9905w


My little devil loved trick or treating! It's funny the difference in personality between Ben and Alex. While Ben is shy at first contact and still hesitant at the door to say trick or treat without prodding, Alex yelled it right out and proceeded to attempt to enter every one's home. He did in fact, make it inside one and plopped down in their living room chair just like he lived there.

IMG_9915w

IMG_9911w


There weren't too many houses giving out candy, seems to be less and less each year in our neighborhood, but I think Ben was pretty happy with his loot.

IMG_9938w


They've had candy for snack, candy for breakfast, candy for dinner, they've even had candy in the bathtub.

IMG_9962w


Thank goodness the candy is almost gone!!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown November 2, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

CUTE! LOVE the bath tub pic of the boys & their lollipops :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP