July 24, 2010

cupie cutie ---> alfalfa

Last night Tim combed Alex's hair out after bath. He gave him a rockin Alfalfa hairdo. In a fit of giggles I grabbed the camera and stuck him in front of the front door so I could have a good natural light source.

As soon as I snapped the shutter a memory snapped in my brain. I had taken a similiar picture of Alex when he was a baby. He had reminded me of a cupie doll then. So, I went digging on my blog and sure enough, almost exactly to the day 2 years ago....

Untitled-1


His future wife is going to love me for these photos! :)

3 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown July 25, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

HAHAHAHA!!!! These are fantastic!!

Unknown July 26, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

Too cute! I am getting a good glimpse now of what Alex will look like once he is grown :)

Dad July 28, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

I think you might be securing your retirement with blackmail photos. Love ya'll Dad

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP