July 21, 2010

july's happenings

Wow! I can't believe this is my 1st post for the month. I could list all of my excuses for being so slack, but the truth is I am a procrastinator. I keep putting things off until that nagging feeling finally does me in. Or I forget, which is more likely. Anyhoo, it's been a fun month around the Worthington house. We celebrated the 4th, Ben's birthday, the sun, a growing business, and life in general.

On the 4th we took the boys to the local fair. I honestly cannot tell you who had more fun there. This was both boys' 1st trip to some type of fair/carnival. It won't be the last!

The 1st ride was the roller coaster. The look on Ben's face causes me to laugh so hard every time I look at it, I cry.

070eweb


They enjoyed riding the ferris wheel (can you see Alex peeking down from the top? no fear, that child.

131eweb


The super fast twirling ride...I still have scabs and bruises from this ride.

195ew


The bumper cars were the favorite of the day!

373eweb


Later that evening we shot of fireworks in the driveway. Alex squealed and danced with joy over each one!

516eweb


Look at the joy and wonder. Amazing!

741eweb


Ben's birthday was a quiet affair. His grandparents came up to share some Spongebob cake.

069eweb


He really enjoyed his gifts of legos
207eweb


A fish named Jerry. Really, who names a fish Jerry?

304eweb


194e5x7web


And his favorite gift, a pair of roller skates!

233eweb


He has not taken them off since his birthday. He skates all through the house, all day long. I am impressed with how quickly he's picked it up. I am now on the market for a pair of skates for myself. I wonder if after 20+ years is it like riding a bicycle?

Alex did suffer from some minor jealousy issues during the day so he sought ways of grabbing some attention for himself :)

244eweb


Overall our days have been filled with giggles, squabbles, silly antics and hugs. How can you not laugh with these faces around?

019eweb

003eweb


And when I am not busy taking pictures of my cuties, I am getting the opportunity to photograph other's precious ones. Here is a new favorite from my latest session.

317e5x7web


I have my 1st maternity session scheduled for tomorrow and I couldn't be more excited!

I love my job....as a mommy and a photographer ♥

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown July 21, 2010 at 9:30 PM  

I think you are excellent at both jobs. Love the bw fireworks pic of the boys!

Dad July 24, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Thanks for the pictures,I love the bumper cars also, they suit my driving habits. Love ya'll

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP