November 2, 2010

panda bear, panda bear, what do you hear?

Friday was 'dress as your favorite book character' day at school. After going many rounds with the boy that his Captain Kirk costume did NOT qualify since he can't possibly be old enough to read any Star Trek books it was finally decided that his current favorite book is "Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See?" and he would go as a panda bear.

So I went on the hunt for the needed materials, 1 pair of black pants, 1 white shirt, and 1 black shirt. I cut the white and black shirt in half, then sewed them together and used the leftovers scraps to make the ears/hat and tail (although it still bugs the perfectionist side of me that I could not find a white hat since technically a panda has a white head). Overall, I am pretty pleased with the results.

003eweb

004eweb

006eweb


It was a bit disappointing to see the lack of participation from his other classmates, I only saw a handful of others dressed up. I can only hope that Ben will remember what was done for him and carry it on to build memories with his children...I know I've enjoyed it!

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown November 4, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

Absolutely adorable Panda Bear! :) Good job momma! He will remember everything his wonderful momma does for him!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP