December 3, 2010

and just like that...

...November has come and gone. And not a single post to show for it either. Hmmm...I blame it on deadlines, procrastinations, warp speeds, and carpal tunnel syndrome.

013e


Some things I have been thankful for this past month/day/week/year/hour...

~ every one has remained pretty healthy this fall, no snotty noses or nasty barking coughs (yet).

~ for tickle wars.

~ answered prayers while close family members go through some pretty serious surgeries (one more is coming up tomorrow so any spared prayers for my daddy would be much appreciated).

~ kitty purrs while cuddled on my chest.

~ despite tight times, we manage to make it through.

~ friends...new, old, constant.

~ my husband's culinary skills.

~ my Publix pilgrim salt and pepper shakers, because sometimes it really is about the little things.

~ the new found peace and quiet in our neighborhood.

~ how well the boy is doing in school. Although I'm still a bit miffed that they are learning fractions in 1st grade, when I was in 1st grade we were learning how to color inside the lines.

~ watching the leaves change and the onset of colder temperatures.

~ that spot in little boys' necks that perfect for smooches and the fact that they still let me.

~ each new day.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Sarah December 6, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

Love your little Pilgrims :) So happy that you're doing well my friend!

There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.
There was an error in this gadget

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP