December 25, 2010

a visit with santa

As we set up the Christmas decorations last week I was harshly reminded that Alex was 3yo and had never met Santa. This cannot be, how did this happen? So we promptly loaded the car up and took a drive to the mall *gasp* 4 days before Christmas. It was not nearly as packed as I thought it would be and we made it through the Santa line fairly quick. I guess the masses usually go shortly after Thanksgiving to get their orders in early. Alex behaved exheedingly well while waiting in line. If you've ever met Alex you can appreciate what a true Christmas miracle that was! He's not badly behaved, just full of uninhibited energy. When it was our turn in line there was no hesitation, both boys ran right up and plopped themselves into Santa's lap. I'm not sure how exactly the conversation went, but as you can see, it was serious business ;)

santaweb


It was a very fun day and look forward to many more visits to the jolly fat man in the future!

2 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown December 26, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

Gasp is right! Three years old and never sat on Santa's lap? So glad they behaved in line and were so patient for you :) Great seeing you all after the visit with Santa --> always a treat!

Amy @ Journey Mum December 27, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

That is one of the best Santas I've ever seen! Usually they look like they hate their job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP