January 4, 2011

project 365/4 ~ a fresh cut

010eweb


Today was haircut day at our house! Every time I cut the boys' hair I swear it is not worth the money saved and vow to take them to a real barber the next time. This time however, it was actually pretty painless. There was minimal fussing and it turned out to be one of my better cuts. Still not perfect, but hey, it was free!

As you can see by this snap I took just before we got started, a haircut was long overdue.

005eweb


Much better! Now you can see their cute faces again.

027eweb


And here is how they really feel about haircut day.

034eweb


No worries, they were rewarded with a freshly baked batch of chocolate chip cookies and have already forgotten about their torture session.

1 thanks for stopping by, i love comments!:

Unknown January 4, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

I want to be rewarded with fresh baked cookies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Followers

Search This Blog

living in the moontime

About This Blog

IMG_4695w
I'm a mom with a camera that loves exploring the world around me through my macro lens...and of course showing off my handsome little men.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Sorpotel Recipe

Back to TOP